In need of an experience Tool & Die Repair Tech for the Niles, MI area.
* Schedule: 3rd Shift: 10p-6am, Monday-Friday, some mandatory weekends
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
* Troubleshooting and repairing single station, compound, and progressive dies, fixtures, and roll forming dies both in the press and on the bench
* Reading, understanding, and interpreting blueprints
* Responsible to respond to production tooling/fixture issues in the job cell as production is running and make repairs as needed to meet daily builds
* Operate Tool Room equipment to support repair of dies, weld fixtures and assembly fixtures
* Build dies, weld fixtures and miscellaneous using supplied prints as well as bench design
* Miscellaneous general labor as needed
* Education - Journeymans certification required
* Abilities - Must be able to read /understand blueprints
* Experience - Extensive background in Tool & Die Repair, CAD experience preferred
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and do repetitive tasks. May lift 50 lbs. with overhead reaching and bending over.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
About this company
Deliver convenient, effective, and customized staffing solutions while providing rewarding job opportunities for qualified, reliable, and hardworking people. Use our outstanding reputation, many years of experience, and history of success to be a valuable partner and solid resource while holding true to the principle of Placing People First.
People are the heart of our company. We are driven by the principle that people as individuals are significant. We treat each person—client, employee, applicant, and each other—with the same high standards of exceptional customer service and ethical conduct. This is the spirit of Placing People First. By honoring it we achieve personal and professional success and realize positive change in our communities.
Enhance the success of clients, employees, applicants, and ourselves by improving value and efficiency as we evolve with the ever-changing employment market. Strive always to be first in our industry, while remaining loyal to the principle of Placing People First, confident that the determination to be first will deliver the best results and allow us to be vital business partners in long-lasting strategic alliances.