Seeking a Progressive Press Operator, 2nd shift, for the Niles, MI area. Must have proven experience with Progressive Presses, Stamping Presses and Coil-Fed Operations.
* Schedule: Monday-Friday; 2nd shift: 2pm-10pm, some mandatory weekends
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
* Setup, operate and troubleshoot progressive press, stamping, and coil-fed operations
* Setting dies in an appropriate time period, run other types of production
* Responsible for equipment related to stamping operations (i.e. fork truck and overhead crane as needed)
* Using of quality inspection gauges and measurement tools
* Janitorial duties if needed
* Miscellaneous general labor as needed
* Education - high school diploma or GED is preferred
* Abilities - working in a fast paced environment
* Skills - good attendance,
* Experience - direct experience with this type of machinery, experience with Quick Die Change Methodology is a plus
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects of about 50 lbs. when needed and perform repetitive tasks.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
About this company
Deliver convenient, effective, and customized staffing solutions while providing rewarding job opportunities for qualified, reliable, and hardworking people. Use our outstanding reputation, many years of experience, and history of success to be a valuable partner and solid resource while holding true to the principle of Placing People First.
People are the heart of our company. We are driven by the principle that people as individuals are significant. We treat each person—client, employee, applicant, and each other—with the same high standards of exceptional customer service and ethical conduct. This is the spirit of Placing People First. By honoring it we achieve personal and professional success and realize positive change in our communities.
Enhance the success of clients, employees, applicants, and ourselves by improving value and efficiency as we evolve with the ever-changing employment market. Strive always to be first in our industry, while remaining loyal to the principle of Placing People First, confident that the determination to be first will deliver the best results and allow us to be vital business partners in long-lasting strategic alliances.