Needing several Machine Operators for a plastics company in South Bend, IN. No experience with Injection Mold? If you have experience in manufacturing and great work ethics, this client is willing to offer paid training!
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 2nd shift: 4pm-12am, hours may vary, over-time as needed
Duties and Responsibilities
* Run various machines to produce plastic parts
* Inspect and recognize various plastic parts for defects such as splay, unfill and flash
* Must be able to use various gages and calibrations when required
* Must be able to clip, trim parts when required
* Must be able to read and understand job books for individual plastic parts used in production
* Must be able to use scales to weigh boxes and count parts by box weight and part weight
* Must be able to label boxes with appropriate information, lot number, box quantity, date, part number and router as stated in job book
* Must be able to communicate with other employees regarding job duties, etc.
* Must keep work area clean
* Miscellaneous general labor duties as needed
* Education - high school diploma or GED is required
* Abilities read/comprehend simple instructions, reasoning
* Skills - strong communication skills, good attendance, strong math skills
* Experience - machine operating in a manufacturing setting. Plastic injection mold experience is a plus
The factory is a fast paced environment. Employees are required to stand for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects when needed and perform repetitive tasks. May lift 50 lbs. with overhead reaching and bending over.
Williamson Employment Services is a local family-owned staffing company and is celebrating their 25th Anniversary this year. We offer competitive pay, health insurance, paid vacations, 401k, a referral bonus program, options of direct deposit or a payroll debit card, and a weekly pay schedule.
About this company
Deliver convenient, effective, and customized staffing solutions while providing rewarding job opportunities for qualified, reliable, and hardworking people. Use our outstanding reputation, many years of experience, and history of success to be a valuable partner and solid resource while holding true to the principle of Placing People First.
People are the heart of our company. We are driven by the principle that people as individuals are significant. We treat each person—client, employee, applicant, and each other—with the same high standards of exceptional customer service and ethical conduct. This is the spirit of Placing People First. By honoring it we achieve personal and professional success and realize positive change in our communities.
Enhance the success of clients, employees, applicants, and ourselves by improving value and efficiency as we evolve with the ever-changing employment market. Strive always to be first in our industry, while remaining loyal to the principle of Placing People First, confident that the determination to be first will deliver the best results and allow us to be vital business partners in long-lasting strategic alliances.