Bienvivir All-Inclusive Senior Health (“Bienvivir") is a community-based, participant-centered, comprehensive health care delivery program that advocates and promotes quality of life, optimum independence, and dignity for the frail elderly. Since 1987, Bienvivir has served the frail elderly population of El Paso, Texas by utilizing the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly model. Currently, Bienvivir provides comprehensive health care services to over 800 participants at three facilities in the El Paso area.
Bienvivir is currently accepting applications for the following position:
QAPI DATA ANALYST - LVN
Under the supervision of the QAPI Manager, the QAPI Data Analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of excel databases and the collection, measurement, reconciliation, trending statistical analysis of data appropriate for determine Bienvivir Senior Health Services outcomes and assisting and making recommendations to departments with collaboratively with employees, contractors, participants, and the general public.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Associates Degree From an accredited University
- LVN Licensure in the state of Texas
- 3 Years Clinical Experience
- Excel, Word
- Knowledge in the collection, measurement, trending,
- Reconciliation and analysis of Data
An Employer of Choice, Bienvivir offers eligible employees: medical insurance, a prescription drug plan, dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, a retirement plan, an employee assistance program, education assistance, and disability plans.
Please visit our website for more information on how to apply at:
A COMPLETED APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR CONSIDERATION.
Bienvivir is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Bienvivir participates in the E-Verify program.
* As a condition of employment all new hires (and rehires) must satisfactorily clear a series of screening and background checks that includes, but is not limited to; immunization record, references, criminal history search, employee misconduct registry search, employability status check search, exclusions lists search, drug testing, and other required checks. All new hires (and rehires) are required to satisfactorily complete the mandatory new employee Orientation Program and job-specific training. The Orientation Program may be delivered in a classroom setting, online, computer-based, using demonstrations, one-on-one, on-the-job, or in any other manner required.