Exempt, Full-time position
Our Marketing Division has a full-time opening for a Multimedia Specialist. This position is responsible for designing and producing various multimedia products for distribution on a variety of Christian Brothers Services channels and requires the ability to conceptualize, plan, shoot and edit professional quality multimedia productions across a variety of subjects and platforms.
- Serve as a project manager, primary contact, and promoter for our webinar series including writing and development of online descriptions to support promotions using various media platforms, coordinate and running webinars.
- Coordinate, edit, and perform a variety of tasks related to producing video and multimedia presentations including lighting, sound, diagnose and resolve problems and digitize data.
- Plan, execute, produce various video productions and still photography of organization events and projects.
- Develop and create presentations, including graphic, copy, and animation using programs such as PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in video production/instructional design/web multimedia or related field.
- Must be experienced with a variety of graphic tools and video/audio editing software, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer and/or other video and audio editing software.
- Experience with multimedia presentations, video design/development, motion graphics, digital communication and strong knowledge of videography principles are a must.
- Ability to shoot a variety of subjects and events for use with a wide range of communication channels and platforms.
- Must possess the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment, excellent written and verbal communications skills, basic proofreading skills; a strong sense of teamwork.
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy, advanced project management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines is required.
- Background/knowledge in e-learning and trends in video production and web multimedia is a plus.
- Mastery of Adobe and Microsoft Suites, video/audio editing software, multimedia software and social media platforms as well as webinar technology. Time and project management skills are a must.