LARGE FORMAT PRINT SPECIALIST
Multi-Craft, a marketing communications company, located in Northern Kentucky, has a job opening for the following 1st shift position:
LARGE FORMAT PRINT SPECIALIST:
This position is responsible for day-to-day equipment operation, printing and production of banners, signs, murals, POP display graphics and more. The Print Operator/Finisher will perform essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction, quality and top-notch service.
- Some large format experience is preferred, but we will train the right person
- Intermediate knowledge of print terminology and concepts desired
- Adobe CS Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Indesign experience preferred
- Offer realistic and creative ideas to our clients
- Perform proofing and quality control checks on each job that is produced
- Dependable, self-starter with a great attitude and work ethic
- Aptitude for working with mechanical equipment
- Work well in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Ability to take direction
- Able to lift between 50-100 pounds
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test. Benefits and 401 (k) provided.
About this company
Welcome to Multi-Craft, where we work to put ideas in motion – breathing life into your marketing initiatives and striving to help you achieve the goals and objectives set before you. Multi-Craft is your partner in marketing communications, and our team of dedicated professionals work with you to develop creative solutions and inspired ideas that provide results and return.