- Ability to learn new software systems and tasks quickly;
- Ability and confidence on the telephone;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Ability to fill-in for others as necessary;
- Ability to think with numbers;
- Ability to communicate verbally and in-writing;
- Ability to be extremely organized;
- Ability to have problem solving skills;
- Ability to analyze commercial real estate;
- Ability to understand the business of business;
- Ability to read courthouse records;
- Ability to have fun!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- Paid time off, vacation and holiday pay;
- 401K plan
- Retirement plan
- Great downtown York location with paid parking
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY TAX CONSULTANT to learn the property tax specialty, for business development within a regional real estate advisory firm. Potential clients are industrial and commercial property owners, in a unique boutique industry serving business and industry achieve fair share assessments. Career opportunities to serve Fortune 100 and 500 companies to attain a CMI designation of the Institute of Professionals in Taxation (
Significant earning potential! Assist companies paying more than their fair share of property taxes to reduce assessments. We have 33 years’ experience assisting over-assessed properties since 1982, and expanding our sales staff to serve all 67 counties in Pennsylvania; for industrial, commercial, and investment real estate.
Send resume in confidence to Elliott W. Weinstein, President, Weinstein Realty Advisors, 15 N. Cherry Ln., York, PA. 17401.
Experience in real estate, commercial real estate sales, banking, law, appraisal, or property assessment is preferred. Knowledge of property tax and government finance is also helpful.
Prospective candidate requires sales and marketing talent or experience, with an outgoing personality having persistence and seeking new challenges. The career path is recognized to be a learning experience!