Seaview Orthopaedic and Medical Associates is looking for an individual is a fast learner can multi-task and has exceptional customer service skills. This is a Full Time position that offers a competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurances, 401K, holidays pay and PTO. Job requirements consist of:
- Review patient accounts for accuracy. Communicate with patients regarding payments, balances, and out of pocket monies, make payment arrangements.
- Identify and review accounts with balances over $1,000 to see if claims are pending or if action needs to be taken to collect.
- Responsible for generating itemized billing statements to attorneys.
- Communicate with attorneys who inquire regarding balances and outstanding claims.
- Contact non-preferred attorneys for status on accounts where there are outstanding patient balances.
- Assist in review of LOP log and communicate with attorneys for status of cases.
- Assist patients with benefit questions.
- Scheduling of new no fault patients.
- Assist in other no fault positions as necessary.