Christ the King is a Christ-centered, mission driven, traditionally grounded and congregationally focused congregation. Worship planning and directing worship requires leadership – the capacity to engage people and develop their talent and help others discover their spiritual giftedness in music. Worship leadership requites passion for music and music excellence.
- Leadership & Planning
- Plan worship and music elements in consultation with Pastor
- Develop the talent of others and recruit for the expansion of music ministry.
- Effective admin/communication skills.
- Team player: motivate and inspire
- Broad based musical competency to include: organ/piano, lead vocally and basic arranging and improvisation.
- Music Degree (preferred)
- Able to work comfortably and enthusiastically within the theology and practices of the North American Lutheran Church
This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to explore or advance their career in music and worship leadership. This is a 6-8 hours/per week part time position with competitive salary, flex time and paid vacation.