Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as one of the "Best Place to Work in Insurance." foreight years running. We think you’ll agree! A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development 12-week paid parental leave A huge emphasis on community involvement –Associates are encouraged to support and volunteer for their favorite charities Frequent athletic and wellness events Social and teambuilding opportunities like happy hours and other celebrations Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
The Account Administrator will assist theEnterprise Department with technical and administrative support in our Denver office. Responsibilities
- Assist in the renewal process.
- Update specifications and the application/summary to reflect changes during the year.
- Order loss information where appropriate.
- Request updated certificate holder lists.
- Prepare premium summaries as directed.
- Input applications into the Applied system as requested.
- Process and issue binders, invoices, auto identification cards, and claims instructions.
- Order appropriate changes and corrections (open items) from the carrier.
- Complete initial policy checks.
- Set up policy files.
- Set up client manuals and update summaries.
- Prepare surplus lines tax filings.
- Respond to and fulfill the requirements generated by the Renewal Assistance Program report; update the report when a task is completed.
- Provide assistance in the new business process as requested.
- Check and process audits.
- Responsible for reconciling billings and correcting accounting criticisms.
- Execute all changes requested on policies, monitor for receipt of company endorsements, and process same.
- Provide premium breakdowns as requested.
- Compile preliminary numbers for promulgating experience modification.
- Receive and prepare certificate requests.
- Enter data into the agency management system and verify that keyed data is accurate, complete, and conforms to established procedures.
- File correspondence and other documents.
- Prepare written correspondence and make telephone calls to underwriters or clients as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related program preferred or equivalent education and/or experience preferred.
- General understanding of commercial property and casualty coverage’s preferred.
- Company or agency experience in commercial insurance services desired.
- Understanding of commercial rating concepts.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required; PowerPoint desired.
- High aptitude for accuracy in mathematical calculations.
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines required. Must be results-oriented with the ability to change priorities as needed.
- Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility, along with the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities. More than 6,000 professionals at Lockton provide 50,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance, employee benefits consulting, and retirement services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri, Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and 9th largest overall. For eight consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a "Best Place to Work in Insurance." To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update. Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you. **NO AGENCIES PLEASE** Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.