Looking for highly motivated, full-time (40 hours/week, Monday – Friday), entry-level laboratory technicians to work in a production laboratory branch of an international company that deals primarily with bovine artificial insemination (AI) products. 1st shift (6am-2pm), 2nd shift (2pm-10pm), and 3rd shift (10pm-6am) positions potentially available.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Use of laboratory equipment such as modified flow cytometers, microscopes, centrifuges, autoclave, heat sterilizer, pipettors, scales, AI straw filler/sealers, liquid nitrogen cryopreservation units, water baths and more
- Understanding and following lab protocols and standard procedures provided
- Work processing of bovine sperms cells in a refrigerated walk-in cold room at 40oF may be required
- General laboratory cleaning procedures
- Data entry
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
High School diploma or equivalent required. 2+ years of secondary education and/or prior laboratory experience preferred. Those eligible for hire must submit a resume with education and work history; then you will be contacted by the laboratory manager to schedule a “face-to-face” interview. For more general information regarding our company, please go to
- Branch Location: Fond du Lac, WI
- Compensation: Start at $13.00/hour base pay for any hours worked 6am – 6pm; shift differential of 20% over base pay is paid for any hours worked between 6pm – 6am
- Employee evaluation by manager conducted after 90 days; potential for wage increase after satisfactory evaluation completed
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurances and 401(k) offered for start at 60 days.
- Supplemental Insurance – Short/Long Term Disability