Making a sustainable difference for a healthier environment!
We offer competitive pay, benefits, including healthcare, 401k, profit sharing, performance bonuses, steady work, and opportunities for growth.
Supervises all environmental operations at facility, including wastewater treatment equipment and facilities, storage facilities, daily wastewater sampling, spray irrigation facilities, air pollution control devices, stormwater protection, chemical handling, and spill prevention
· Operate industrial wastewater operations in compliance with applicable permits and air pollution control.
· Assist with preparation of technical calculations and reports to regulatory agencies.
· Oversee spray field applications, as applicable.
· Monitor daily maintenance of wastewater and other environmental control systems.
· Supervise the work of others, troubleshooting and assuring compliance.
· Oversee periodic sampling as required.
· Ensure required documents are properly maintained.
· Degree in environmental science, biology, or related field preferred. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education. Some education beyond high school required.
· South Carolina Grade A Wastewater License required.
· Must possess mechanical aptitude and ability to perform work on pumps, motors, and other equipment.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
· Ability to motivate, direct, coordinate, train, and supervise employees for 24-hour, seven-day operations.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute work; self-motivated and organized.
· Ability to operate powered industrial equipment, including a forklift.
· Knowledge of safe work practices, ability to work safely, and ability to supervise the safe work practices of others.
· Availability for occasional travel.
Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in the recovery, rendering, and recycling of used cooking oils and animal byproducts. Our focus is on our customers, providing prompt recovery services throughout the mid-Atlantic, eastern and southwestern United States. Our conversion plants recycle these products into high-energy additives for livestock feed and pet food. Reducing our carbon footprint and protecting our environment is how we maintain our strong commitment to a sustainable future.
Email your resume to
or apply in person at: 271 Val-Pro Road, Ward, SC.
Drug Free Company