Our client located in Fraser, Michigan seeks an experienced Quality Manager
This is a direct hire opportunity
This position is responsible for Managing all Q.C. Department employees & assure the outgoing of all products produced and shipped
1. Write & maintain quality manual, outline company Q.C. procedures.
2. Oversee all inspection functions & performed.
3. Oversee the programming of the CMMs.
4. Resolve customer complaints & in-house non-conforming problems.
5. Develop& maintain quality plans for all customers.
6. Make on-site customer visits.
7. Direct all MRB issues write & submit deviation requests.
8. Review SPC reports & implement corrective action as needed.
9. Provide leadership in TQM efforts through team meetings, etc.
10. Make disposition decisions regarding scrap or rework or by submitting to customer for repair authorization.
11. Maintain & set up statistical computer programs.
12. Conduct all Quality Audits, Audit functions and Compliance.
13. Conduct& communicate employee job performance appraisals.
14. Provide quality department metrics to company executives
15. Maintain all Q.C. documentation & recordkeeping & files.
16. Evaluate & recommend purchase of new Q.C. equipment, etc.
$80,000 - $100,000 based on experience and skill
employment is subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen