Bienvivir All-Inclusive Senior Health (“Bienvivir") is a community-based, participant-centered, comprehensive health care delivery program that advocates and promotes quality of life, optimum independence, and dignity for the frail elderly. Since 1987, Bienvivir has served the frail elderly population of El Paso, Texas by utilizing the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly model. Currently, Bienvivir provides comprehensive health care services to over 800 participants at three facilities in the El Paso area.
Bienvivir is currently accepting applications for the following position:
The Pharmacist provides quality pharmaceutical services to BSHS Participants.
- Initiating and receiving refill authorization requests
- Entering prescription data into a data processing system
- Taking a stock bottle from the shelf for a prescription
- Preparing and packaging prescription drug orders
- Affixing prescription labels and auxiliary labels to the prescription container
- Reconstituting Medication
- Prepackaging and labeling prepackaged drugs
- Loading bulk unlabeled drugs into automated drug dispensing systems
- Compounding non-sterile prescription drug orders
- bulk Compounding
- The Director of Pharmacy may require the pharmacist to perform additional duties related to the prescription process, which are not mentioned with the above duties.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Knowledge of State and Federal Laws
- Verbal and written skills in English
- No addictions
- Manage stress appropriately
- Handle multiple priorities
- Available to work after hours
- Knowledge of computers, pharmacy equipment
- Ability to work collectively and communicate effectively
- Able to effectively interact will all levels of BSHS employees
An Employer of Choice, Bienvivir offers eligible employees: medical insurance, a prescription drug plan, dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, a retirement plan, an employee assistance program, education assistance, and disability plans.
Please visit our website for more information on how to apply at:
A COMPLETED APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR CONSIDERATION.
Bienvivir is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer.
Bienvivir participates in the E-Verify program.
* As a condition of employment all new hires (and rehires) must satisfactorily clear a series of screening and background checks that includes, but is not limited to; immunization record, references, criminal history search, employee misconduct registry search, employability status check search, exclusions lists search, drug testing, and other required checks. All new hires (and rehires) are required to satisfactorily complete the mandatory new employee Orientation Program and job-specific training. The Orientation Program may be delivered in a classroom setting, online, computer-based, using demonstrations, one-on-one, on-the-job, or in any other manner required.