Position Summary/Essential Duties:
1) Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
2) Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers.
3) Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment.
4) Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values.
5) Perform Diagnostic Ophthalmic Imaging procedures (inc. Fluorescein Angiography, Fundus Photography and Optical Coherence Tomography).
6) Ensure maintenance and functioning of assigned imaging equipment and supply inventory.
7) Provide age specific care from toddler through elderly
2-yr. post secondary training in photo/imaging (med/biomed pref.) or work experience equivalence
Experience & Knowledge:
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Stereo fundus imaging
Optical Coherence Tomography
Slit lamp biomicrography
Digital Imaging Equipment and Capture Software
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.