Seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager for the Michiana area! Contact Williamson Employment today to see how you can apply for this position!
* Schedule: Monday - Sunday
Hours may vary, over-time as needed
The focus of the Assistant Store Manager is to help build and sustain a team of engaged, high performing team members that provide outstanding customer service. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for helping the store manager achieve company objectives and execute initiatives, programs and procedures to ensure company compliance and achievement in the areas of financial results, customer service, operations, and staff training and development. The Assistant Store Manager would assist in overseeing the operations of the store, implementing company operational procedures, plans and supporting company initiatives and objectives for performance targets, and working as a team leader with supervisors and associates to develop plans to generate sales increases, control expenses, and maximize profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Train and manage supervisors and associates to carry out the daily functions of the business.
* Communicate with supervisors and associates to ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures, visual directives, and customer experiences.
* Develop action plans with store manager to correct problems and the implementation of company policies and procedures.
* Provide continual support, education, motivation, guidance, development, coaching and counseling to all store employees.
* Foster a positive work environment that encourages feedback and innovation.
* Communicate in a clear, positive and professional manner designed to educate, inspire, motivate and direct behavior.
* Develop supervisors and associates to provide outstanding customer service.
* Provide direction and coaching to teams to ensure consistency of customer experience standards.
* Communicate with the store manager and team members on a daily basis in order to obtain and produce information to identify and reduce problems, create solutions and increase efficiencies.
* Ensure the store adheres to company standards for visual presentation, signage, cleanliness, and organization.
* Promote a positive attitude demonstrating the characteristics that support outstanding customer service.
* Miscellaneous general duties as needed
* Education - Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Management, Administration, or related field of study
* Abilities - Strives for operational excellence in all areas with proactive entrepreneurial spirit. Able to work varying days and hours based on business needs.
* Skills - Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience - 2-4 years Assistant and/or Store Management experience
About this company
Deliver convenient, effective, and customized staffing solutions while providing rewarding job opportunities for qualified, reliable, and hardworking people. Use our outstanding reputation, many years of experience, and history of success to be a valuable partner and solid resource while holding true to the principle of Placing People First.
People are the heart of our company. We are driven by the principle that people as individuals are significant. We treat each person—client, employee, applicant, and each other—with the same high standards of exceptional customer service and ethical conduct. This is the spirit of Placing People First. By honoring it we achieve personal and professional success and realize positive change in our communities.
Enhance the success of clients, employees, applicants, and ourselves by improving value and efficiency as we evolve with the ever-changing employment market. Strive always to be first in our industry, while remaining loyal to the principle of Placing People First, confident that the determination to be first will deliver the best results and allow us to be vital business partners in long-lasting strategic alliances.