Compassion-First Pet Hospitals is looking for a passionate and motivated Veterinary Safety Compliance Supervisor to join our Safety & Health Team and ensure our company-wide requirements to achieve our goals. This position will report Director of Safety and Health.
This position will require knowledge involved for implementation of safety systems across the entire network to promote workplace safety policy and procedures. Employee must be experienced in developing and delivering training programs as well as auditing, mentoring, and influencing all levels of the business that encompasses 34 hospital locations.
Responsibilities will include (but may require additional):
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with safety protocols ( former supervisory experience a plus)
- Must have knowledge and experience in clinical & operational procedures in the veterinary medical field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong self-leadership and motivation to set priorities and manage appropriate workload
- Implement the directives of the Director of Safety and Health
- Provide current, accurate, and timely safety and health advice to operational management consistent with Federal and State Occupational Safety and Health mandates and laws
- Manage strategies and apply them to veterinary industry concerns
- Coordinate workplace assessments and job hazard analyses
- Develop effective implementation strategies to ensure ongoing compliance
- Analyze performance to identify and monitor accident trends, especially targeting high-risk/high-cost areas and recommend appropriate risk management strategies
- Deliver specific safety and health-related training programs
- Create reports and training deliverables with strong MS Office skills
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and employees within the business
- Ability to think creatively to achieve outcomes
- An enthusiastic and determined “can-do” attitude
Company benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance; disability and life insurance; supplemental policies.