At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
This is a part-time position, and could potentially be full-time for the right candidate. Ideal hours are Monday through Friday, 1:00pm-6:00pm, and every other Saturday. Or, hours could be Tuesday through Saturday.
Benefits (if full-time, 30+ hours per week)
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities * Support the sales and service departments with clean and quality detailed vehicles.
Conform to dealer specifications * Wash exterior, clean interior, vacuum interior and clean windows
* Apply wax to vehicle and use buffer to shine
* Clean engine and engine compartment * Inspect vehicles for noticeable defects such as dents or scratches and bring to managers attention
* Have vehicles looking showroom ready when getting back to the lot for sales
* Take quality photos of all vehicles that are website ready
* Must be able to work in fast pace environment
Qualifications * Valid State Driver's license with a clean record
* Strong attention to detail and a job well done
* Ability to operate general equipment used for detailing (buffer, waxer, vacuum, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Onalaska, WI (54650)