Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Sign-On Bonus: $500 paid in full after 90 days of employment!
Guest Experience Associates are responsible for providing a pleasant experience to customers arriving for service, with the ultimate goal of transitioning them into the sales process.
Candidates will proactively seek out and set up appraisals for service customers who qualify to upgrade into a new vehicle.
* Greet customers coming in for service throughout the day, interacting with customers to build rapport.
* Present "offers" to customers who qualify for a vehicle upgrade, while explaining advantages of upgrading into a new vehicle (savings on payments, fuel economy, and repairs; new warranty, manufacturer enhancements, three year upgrade savings…).
* Introduce customers who are interested in finding out more information about their "offers" to the appropriate sales individual.
* Contact customers coming in for service the next day, prepare the customer for their service reception and print offers to review with customers once they arrive.
* Other duties as assigned.Our Guest Experience Associate come from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
Previous sales experience (in any industry) is highly preferred, but not required.
Candidates must be self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect our service drive for sales opportunities.
Requirements: * Prior sales experience helpful
* Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Strong Customer Service skills * Able to handle customer objections
* Motivated and goal oriented * Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Urbana, IL (61802)