The Regional Property Manager is the direct link between the Management Company and the Community Managers. The primary responsibility of the Regional Manager is to provide proper staffing and training necessary to professionally administer the operational responsibilities for the properties that are assigned to them. Responsibility include marketing, leasing, team motivation, budgeting, cash management and strong resident relations. The position requires diverse skills,professionalism and commitment.
Ensure that Owner's/Principal's objectives are realized.
* Minimum of five years multi-family commercial real estate
* Experience in budget preparation, and assisting property managers in budget preparation, for
* Ability to analyze financial statements and make necessary operating adjustments to improve the
revenue stream and cost effcienies.
* Strong marketing and leasing background.
* Positive, supportive and motivational leader.
* Ability to balance staffing maintenance, rehab projects and resident relations.
* Proactive and detailed work habits.
* Top level work ethic.
* Excellant verbal and written communication skills.
* Stable work history with a proven track record of accomplishment.
* The Regional Manager's duties include, but are not limited to the following.
* Implementing the policies and procedures established by the management company.
* Recruiting training and developing personnel at each of their properties
* Overseeing budget preparation for each property to be reviewed by Chief Operations Officer,
President, President, and Controller.
* Train the community Managers to handle the day to day operations at each property.
* Analyze financial statements and make necessary operation adjustments to improve the revenue
stream and cost efficiencies.
* Carefully monitor all expenses.
* Review monthly operating statements for variances of income and expenses in relation to the
current budget and to the actual performance for the same period the previous year. Also review
with the Community Manager.
* Oversee the handling of administrative functions at each property.
* Establish occupancy goals. Supervise marketing, advertising, and occupancy for those properties
assigned to them.
* Handle resident complaints receive by the Corporate Office for those properties assigned to them.
* Review weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. Make any neccessary adjustments to
improve performance of each property.
* Review marketing strategies and current advertising plans for accuracy and effectiveness and make
necessary recommendations and changes.
* Preparing capital expenditures recommendation and replacement schedules.
* Become familiar with overall mechanical systems of each property.
* Negotiate, obtain, approval from Chief Operations Officier and/or President and monitor major and
projects and contracts for each assigned property.
* Monitor the performance of employees and outside contractors to be sure they are adhering to the
standards and policies of the company.
* Perform and submit semi-annual property inspection reports to the Cheif Operations Officer and/or
* Submit annual performance reports regarding thr property and efforts of the Community Manager.
* Recognize liability issues, diffuse and report all litigious activity.
* Reccomend new ideas and changes that will assist in the company's growth.
* Maintain a positive which supports team performance and productivity.
* Perform additional duties as needed or assigned by the Chief Operations Officer and/or President.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knwledge of property management software as well as spreadsheet and word processing software.
* Competetive Benefits to include Health, Dental, Life, 401K, Vacation Leave.
* Computer Skills