We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our growing primary care team in Park Rapids, MN! This high-volume practice provides a wonderful small-town feel and team-focused atmosphere for someone to truly settle into a warm and welcoming community. Entire provider team includes Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, General Surgery and Behavioral Health with exceptional support staff and many outreach specialty services provided weekly/monthly. Our beautiful clinic is directly attached to CHI St. Joseph's hospital and located in the heart of Minnesota lake country.
- Full-time, 1.0 FTE opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Based in Park Rapids, MN with potential outreach to Menahga and Walker clinics
- Outpatient practice (opportunity for inpatient and nursing home rounds, if desired.)
- Procedures and OB services welcome but not required (130 deliveries per year); c-sections can be performed (only scheduled) but need collaborating provider to take care of baby; emergent c-sections are covered by general surgery.
- Average Clinic Patients per day:15-20
- Call Coverage: 1:10 via telephone
- Onsite Services Include: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nurse Midwifery, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health, General Surgery/Wound Care, Diabetes Education, Dietitian, Infusion Center, Path/Lab, Radiology/Imaging, Physical Therapy & Weight Loss/Bariatrics
- Outreach Services Include: Audiology, Oncology, Dermatology, ENT, Cardiology, Nephrology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry & Rheumatology
- NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
The Essentia Primary Care Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- Centrally located in the heart of the lakes country
- 3 hours north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Park Rapids population: 4,000
- Safe and growing community with low unemployment, exceptional school system and plenty of entertainment both indoors and out.
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Park Rapids, MN (56470)