Come join the Lakeland Bank team...
You’ll love it here!
Lakeland Bank fosters a work environment that is supportive, caring, and team-centered. We believe in providing career advancement opportunities, within our organization, and treat our colleagues with dignity and respect. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and education reimbursement.
We are very proud to have been recognized, for a second time, by Forbes magazine as one of "America's 50 Most Trustworthy Financial companies". This honor was a result of how we always have, and how we always will, conduct our business. The relationships we develop with our customers are governed by the principles of trustworthiness: honesty, integrity, and reliability. It's what our customers expect and it's what we deliver every day.
- Produce technical documentation for all software, hardware and systems efforts to assist product users.
- Create and maintain clear, concise, and accurate documentation for technical applications directed toward technical and non-technical users.
- Translate business specifications into user documentation.
- Plan, write, and maintain systems and user support documentation efforts. The documentation will include on-line help, manuals (system, end-user and training), white papers, design specifications, project plans, test plans, business correspondence, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in journalism, technical communications, instructional design, computer science or related field of study
- 3 years of experience in a technical writing position with demonstrated writing and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of technical documentation development best practices
- Excellent, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Technical aptitude
- Proficient in basic writing fundamentals, page layout and document structure, design and organization
- Proficient in MS Office to include MS Word and styles, on-line help systems, XHTML and single-source methodologies
- Intermediate alphanumeric, database, presentation and Excel skills
Preferred candidate will be or possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Writer in the Network/I.T. area of a Bank
All Lakeland Bank employees must be Bondable.
|FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding.
- 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Qualified candidates please send resume and please indicate position you are responding to in the subject line.
About this company
Equal opportunity employer of qualified protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, minorities and females. Lakeland Bank is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:LBAI), which has $4.7 billion in total assets. The Bank operates 53 New Jersey branch offices in Bergen, Essex, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union counties; five New Jersey regional commercial lending centers in Bernardsville, Jackson, Montville, Newton, Teaneck and Waldwick; and two commercial loan production offices serving Middlesex and Monmouth counties in New Jersey and the Hudson Valley region of New York. Lakeland Bank offers an extensive suite of financial products and services for businesses and consumers.