CHI St. Alexius Health Carrington has consistently ranked in the United States’ Top 20 CAHs six of the last ten years, and is proud to be a leading CommonSpirit Health hospital in quality of care metrics. Would you like to join an organization that empowers and supports YOUR professional goals and practice interests? We are actively seeking to expand our team by adding BC/BE Family Medicine physicians to our clinic.
- Outpatient only practice
- Busy location with established patient panel
- Supportive work environment with experienced team approach to care
- Clinic located on hospital campus
- Joining an established team of experienced primary care physicians and advance practice providers
- Comfortable seeing all ages infants to elderly, walk-in to complex
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Able to obtain an unrestricted North Dakota physician medical license and DEA
- Subspecialty fellowship/training is not required
- excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well in a collaborative environment is required
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation and benefit package - here are a few highlights:
- Contract is full-time, employed model
- Guaranteed base salary above national median PLUS productivity and quality incentives
- Flexible 4 day work week with 1 admin day, light call
- 7 paid weeks of combined paid time off for CME, personal, vacation time off
- An excellent benefit package*–including a 401k match, medical, dental and vision insurance, CME expense reimbursement and paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind.
- Relocation assistance
- Available recruiting incentives: residency support stipend, student loan repayment assistance, starting/signing bonus, retention bonus
- This position supports J1/H1B applicants
This is the perfect practice to get back your quality of life or take up a new hobby! Situated in central North Dakota, this area thrives on a friendly, outgoing, small-town environment, clean, fresh air, and quick easy access to a wide variety of four season, year-round outdoor recreational activities. With 3 days off each week, you’ll have plenty of time to do what you love most – hunting, fishing, cycling, boating, water skiing, golfing, running… you name it! Factor in good schools, affordable real estate and excellent cost of living, near zero unemployment – and the financial stability and backing of one of the nation’s largest non-profit health systems, this is an outstanding opportunity!
Want to know more? Give Francine a call, text or email today to learn more.
Who We Are
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Committed to welcoming everyone.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in cultivating a workplace in which diversity is celebrated, and all people are included, respected, valued and celebrated. We lean on the variety of our colleagues’ perspectives and backgrounds to challenge ourselves and to create a workplace that supports diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
CommonSpirit Health™ and its organizations are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Carrington, ND (58421)