RealMatch is looking for a data savvy, creative and energetic Digital Marketing Analyst to provide mission-critical insights across a wide variety of B2B and B2C cross-channel marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate gets the big picture and strives to stay ahead of the curve through constant learning and adoption of new tools, technologies and techniques to analyze large data sets from diverse programs.
This role will report the CMO and will play an instrumental part in helping the entire marketing organization maximize campaign effectiveness and ROI related to traffic growth, user acquisition, engagement, and retention across 700+ job sites powered by RealMatch which operate under the brands of prominent local media sites such as USA TODAY, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, New York Times, and Baltimore Sun, as well as on RealMatch’s corporate website and aggregated content site, TheJobNetwork.
- Analyze data from multiple disparate sources around performance of digital channels, including network traffic, SEO, email marketing, content marketing/syndication, retargeting, search, display, social, e-mail and web testing.
- Research and build audience segments and targeted personas to drive content strategy and editorial planning for career advice content syndicated throughout RealMatch’s publisher network.
- Conduct ongoing keyword research, keyword monitoring, and link building
- Create and analyze key reports and dashboards to measure and extract insights from various data sources including Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and internal BI systems and applications.
- Implement and manage event tracking, goal completion, and conversion tracking to measure effectiveness and analyze behavior by segments, cohorts, and sources over time.
- Stay current on digital media measurement tools, best practices and research with an emphasis on measurement issues such as attribution, data collection, and targeting.
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in marketing, management information systems, computer science, business, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years of solid, relevant work experience in digital analytics including content marketing and/or content syndication.
- Experienced in statistical modelling techniques including multivariate analysis, decision trees, time series analysis, regression, and visualization techniques.
- Highly proficient in web analytics, research and optimization tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, Google Site Speed, SEMRush, Moz, Optimizely, Data Studio, Ahrefs).
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Attention to detail, independent thinker, and ability to recognize patterns and anomalies in data.
- Knowledge of programmatic ad serving, data management platforms and SQL a plus.
About this company
RealMatch is revolutionizing the highly fragmented online recruitment industry by building the largest and most effective recruitment advertising network that connects employers and job seekers in a whole new way.
Founded in 2007 on the principle that the Internet is the job board, RealMatch’s mission is to make online recruitment advertising a unique and lucrative revenue stream for online publishers, an efficient and results-driven process for employers, and a simplified, easy-to-use experience for job seekers. In order to achieve its mission, RealMatch is disrupting the highly fragmented online recruitment industry by building the largest and most effective recruitment advertising network on the web that connects employers and qualified job seekers together in a much more efficient manner.