Recorded Future is seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join our Intelligence Services Operations Team. The team is charged with enabling our global team of Intelligence Services Consultants, managing new client onboarding, garnering and analyzing client insights, and optimizing and scaling the way in which we engage our clients to drive customer success.
This is an exciting opportunity to own an influential program and take our customer success efforts to the next level!
What you will do:
- Understand what matters most to customers by exploring how satisfied they are with their customer journeys, uncovering pain points, and identifying underlying causes
- Develop and manage customer journeys and journey maps; evangelize those within our team and across the business, and use those as the foundation for Voice of the Customer efforts.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for when, where, and from whom client feedback is solicited as part of the Voice of the Customer effort and manage the technical execution of that effort.
- Extract insights via analysis, disseminate important client insights within our team and across the business via BI tool dashboard for awareness/education and to drive action
- Design improvement initiatives (opportunities or friction) based on in-depth research and coordinate execution of these internally and across teams
- Develop process documentation, program metrics, and powerful visuals (flow charts, PPT visuals) for stakeholder communication.
- 5 years experience leading client experience initiatives (bonus points if on customer success teams) in order to drive client outcomes and client retention, and to also facilitate operational excellence, optimization and scale.
- 5 years program management experience.
- Experience with lean processes and continuous improvement.
- Ability to deliver on quick wins while working to longer-term objectives.
- Experience managing a Voice of the Customer program
- Experience launching qualitative and quantitative data gathering and analysis initiatives
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Power BI, Tableau, etc), bonus for additional analysis skills (data modeling, R or python, etc)
- Experience with CRM systems
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you'd rather not know) about the world of security intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What's happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Boston, MA