As a key member of Peloton's People Experience & Culture Team, the Talent Brand Manager will help us articulate, share and promote our world-class culture, mission, values, and work environment by driving strategy and execution of our global recruitment marketing and talent brand efforts. The ideal candidate has a strong marketing background, excellent project management skills, deep knowledge of and passion for employment branding, and experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders and partners. This is a highly collaborative role with enormous impact; you'll partner with various functions on the people team (including recruiting, diversity & inclusion and talent management), as well as technical teams, employee resource groups, marketing, and communications teams to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals. As both a tactical and strategic leader, you'll be driven by vision, and passionate about the opportunity to create and cultivate our reputation as an employer of choice among candidates, team members, and external audiences alike.
- Effectively portray and activate Peloton culture, values, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Use data and insights to develop and clearly define Peloton employer value proposition and ensure alignment across major social channels (Peloton Career Page, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc) as well as key internal touchpoints (onboarding, people communications, engagement, etc.)
- Partner closely with technical leadership to define our unique value proposition for our technical organizations.
- Partner cross-functionally with peers on the people team, internal communications, recruiting, marketing, and creative teams to create strategy and content that help us meet our employer branding goals.
- Collaborate closely with brand, social media, and internal communications teams to create employment brand marketing plans.
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Peloton as a great place to work.
- Authentically communicate our unique culture and drive awareness across various geographies and demographics.
- Use data to measure performance and to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of employment marketing tactics .
- Create strategy, messaging and content to support employment brand goals.
- Project manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our employment brand initiatives
- Collaborate with the events team to coordinate and support employer branding events
- Facilitate and manage relationships with external contractors or agency as needed
- 8+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building beautiful and engaging marketing content
- Ability to influence and project manage multiple stakeholders - track record of success working on a team to drive project completion
- Deep understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, and continuously improving large-scale people processes
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout/design skills; must be able to communicate concepts effectively
- Passion for Peloton's mission, vision, and growth
- Expert collaborator with a keen ability to bring others along- you have a true Together We go Far mindset.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit to learn more about joining our team.
Location/Region: New York, NY