VITAL AC SOLUTIONS: WANTED HVAC TECH & INSTALLER
5451 NW 24th Street Suite 2 Margate, Fl 33063
Vital AC Solutions, Inc. Company is family owned and has been in business for 5 years. We have an excellent reputation with high google ratings for satisfaction and customer satisfaction is our top priority.
HVAC INSTALLER / A/C Tech
Maintains, repairs, modifies, replaces, installs, and performs routine and preventive maintenance on a wide variety of light and heavy-duty heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment for an existing facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS TO INCLUDE:
Maintains and performs repairs, modifications, replacements and installations of automatic temperature controls, controllers, relays, variable drives, variable inlet vanes, valve and damper actuators, pneumatic and electronic control systems and other similar equipment.
- Operates, adjusts, installs and maintains computerized energy management and control systems for electronic and direct digital systems for HVAC equipment and other similar type equipment. Operates, adjusts, calibrates and maintains automatic temperature controls, variable speed motor drives, variable inlet vanes, valve and damper actuators, pneumatic and electronic control systems, Maintains and performs repairs, modifications, replacements and installations of HVAC equipment to include terminal reheat and VAV boxes, air handling units, ducts, chilled water systems, pumps, fan units, radiation and convection unit, valves, lamps, damper and valve actuators, T-Stats, coils, condensate systems, and other similar type equipment.
- Measures, calculates, balances and adjusts CFM readings for air handling systems.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance on, gas, electric and hot water heating systems, VAV boxes, pumps, packaged air conditioning units, reheat units, air handling units, chillers, hot water converters, control valves and dampers, air compressors, room T-Stats, air ducts, condenser and evaporator coils, ice machines, freezers, coolers and other similar type equipment.
- Utilizes CFCs and HCFCs refrigerant recovery/recycling equipment, maintains records, and performs all service and maintenance repairs in accordance with current EPA regulations.
- Performs the duties and responsibilities of other positions within the Facilities Division as skills and experiences permit.
Graduate from an accredited Technical School of HVAC and five (5) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement. Currently certified with a Section (USEPA) required. Currently licensed with a Driver's License from the State of Florida required. STRONG preference given to EPA approved Universal type CFC certification.
**Require APPLYING in person Mon-Fri. 9 am-2 pm or send resume.**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- How many years of HVAC service experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: EPA?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- EPA Universal Certification (Preferred)
- Vacation & sick pay
- Health insurance
- 401 K
- Also commission on sales
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- reliable, wants to work
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction and weekends
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative