Global Language System is currently hiring a Scheduling and account Manager with experience in the language services industry and bookkeeping. Scheduling and account Manager is responsible for managing all aspect of day to day business operations within the Language Department including but not limited to scheduling & account management and bookkeeping.
Scheduling and accounts Management requirements
- Accessing company online scheduling systems using computer and headset in order to meet customer requests for interpreters.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their interpreter scheduling requests, answer questions.
- Connect customers and interpreters using company online portal.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assign and coordinate appointments with interpreters and customers
- Query information within the company databases to support customers using our services.
- Maintain and keep an updated listing of all contract interpreters and languages
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to service area.
- Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
· Associate degree in accounting or business administration. Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Bilingual (a Plus)
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid computer skills including Internet knowledge, troubleshooting (such as basic searching and queries), -Must be organized and self-motivated
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
At Global Language System, we provide top-notch medical, technical, financial, scientific, and legal documents translation services; simultaneous and consecutive interpretation in-person, over the phone and through Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) services; Reading services and American Sign Language Interpretation Services onsite and via Video Remote to a range of federal, state and city-level agencies, organizations, and school systems
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC