GREAT GROWTH POTENTIAL ! JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM !
NAEA is seeking a team player who is genuinely committed to excellence.
The Sr. Coordinator, Virtual Learning implements the association’s virtual learning programs. Working closely with the Sr. Mgr. Education and third party vendors, s/he builds and manages virtual events to deliver our educational content.
Virtual events include, but are not limited to live streaming, podcasts, and live webinars. S/he manages the production of onsite live streaming and works closely with a third party vendors (e.g., A/V provider and learning management system (LMS) provider) to execute live event broadcasting and ensure audience interaction. S/he implements the full scope of virtual events, from registration to product delivery and post event analysis and participation. The Sr. Coordinator, Virtual Learning works with a third party vendor to develop, manage and produce podcasts and oversee post-production activities (editing, mixing, audio enhancements). S/he oversees the development of live webinars once the topics are developed by the Sr. Manager, Education. S/he ensures facilitation, speaker support/training, technical support, and post event analysis. Finally, s/he converts visual events into on-demand learning modules and ensures that the LMS is properly maintained.
S/he is the staff resource for the LMS (BlueSky) and maintains the continuing professional education (CPE) information in the membership database (Fonteva). This role ensures that front lines staff are kept abreast of virtual learning products, pricing, schedules and related questions from members and customers. S/he leads training as needed for staff who must answer basic end user questions regarding the LMS or virtual learning products or resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Sr. Manager, Education, vendors, and consultants to develop, implement, and maintain virtual learning solutions that provide member value in all career stages (aspiring; new; experienced; retiring);
- Working with third party vendor, BlueSky, execute all phases of virtual educational programming, including third-party content development, logistics and project management;
- Manage and implement tasks in project timelines and maintain oversight of related budget cost centers;
- Working with the Sr. Manager, Education, review education program evaluations and make recommendations for enhancing the program content.
- Working with the Application Support Administrator, ensure learning management software systems are functioning properly
- Ensure that front lines staff may appropriately respond via telephone and e-mail to customer service inquiries regarding continuing education requirements for online education and in-person meetings;
- Work with Sr. Manager, Education and Education Committee members to identify speakers and topics and develop educational programs on relevant tax topics for the tax expert community;
- Participate in content development team meetings to discuss projects and initiatives and collaborate with Manager, Education and committee members on the development of the association’s education strategies;
- Analyze post-conference attendee data (through survey) and make virtual education recommendations;
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) and provide learning content expertise and support to resolve any customer issues;
- Work with Manager of Marketing to promote the online education courses;
- Pull monthly revenue reports for webinars/online education and Journal to monitor revenue for the department;
- Maintain relationships with technology partners, educational organizations to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends.