We are closely monitoring the news as the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) progresses.
That being said, part of our application process does require you to be present at SunLife's office.
NOTHING is more important to Sunlife Home Care than the safety of our applicants, staff and clients.
As a result, we are taking all precautions to create a safe work environment for our staff.
Sunlife Home Care is hiring for the position of Care Supervisor. At Sunlife Home Care, we strive to make every client a client for life.
Happy employees make happy clients, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from us through the years.
Benefits * Health insurance * Dental insurance
* Vision insurance * Retirement plan
* Paid time off Responsibilities* Identify primary requirements and responsibilities of the Supervisor of the clinical staff.
* Deliver the highest standard of Home Care services through efficient/effective scheduling for agency employees and clients.
* Handle agency personnel files and report to the Scheduling Supervisor.
* Schedule Home Care, Home health, Placement, DME and Hospice when necessary and occasional private duty services by matching clients and caregivers with input from Program Director.
* Recruit, screen and hire the best teams and run new hire orientation of paraprofessional staff.
* Maintain personnel files in compliance with agency policy and state regulations.
* Assist with the referral/intake process for clients and verify third party payer coverage, as needed.
* Run initial client visit, complete and implement all required paperwork.
Review and revise plan of care by RN, as needed.
* Work closely with office staff to promote positive/effective communication to ensure appropriate client care.
* Promote effective compliance within agency philosophy, policies, and procedures and in accordance with State licensing laws and regulations.
* Assure the Home Care Plan is followed.
* Oversee and document the employee’s performance every six (6) months, develop and carryout yearly employee evaluations.
* Assure that a qualified alternate is appointed to act in the supervisor’s absence.
* Provide on-call services after hours and weekends as needed or directed by the Administrator.
Qualifications* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, caregivers, and administrative staff
* Confirmed leadership and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility and while working within of a high standard of stress
* You are passionate, ambitious, eager to improve and computer-literate
* 1+ years working in Home Care or related services
* Valid Driver’s License We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mckinney, TX (75070)