We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Lube Technician to join our Service team.
Why Rice Toyota? Rice Toyota in beautiful Greensboro, NC is the 1st Toyota Dealership ever established in the Southeastern United States in 1965. Owned and operated on Battleground Avenue by the Rice Family for over 50 years, we offer a professional work environment with opportunity for growth, advancement, and a long term career.
Our paid training program is a fun & interactive experience.
You will learn about Toyota product offerings, our sales process and how we retain our customers for life.
Rice Toyota has been the proud recipient of the President’s Club award for 20 years.
We are the largest new vehicle dealer in Greensboro and have some of the highest customer retention rates in the region.
We are on the hunt for energetic candidates that have excelled in a fast paced environment.
This entry level position will be responsible for oil changes, tire rotation and other light maintenance work.
This could be the start of a great career in the field of automotive service.
WE OFFER: * Medical Plan Benefit
* Competitive health insurance rates
* 401(k) retirement plan * Generous incentive and bonus programs
* Discount vehicle purchase program RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
* Presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
* Ensures the customer’s needs are understood.
REQUIREMENTS: * Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
* Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
* Typing – ability to type efficiently in order to enter repair orders.
* Basic computer skills. * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record * Applicants must be at least 21 years of age due to company’s liability insurance requirements
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Greensboro, NC (27408)