Come Grow With Us In The Smokey Mountains Of East Tennessee!
Exceptional Career Opportunity With Advancement Potential With The Largest Non-Automotive Powdered Metal Manufacturing Company In North America. We Have An Immediate Opening On Our Team.
Join our Team and receive a $2500 Bonus
We are seeking experienced, dependable and precise Die Setters. In this role, you will have the ability to read blueprint layouts. Set up press machines that range in size and understand the appropriate tooling and dies to for each job. We expect all parts to completed accurately and consistently. You will also conduct quality assurance tests using precision measuring tools. The successful candidates will 1) have a working knowledge of micrometers and calipers and 2) experience working with Haas, Okuma, Amada and/or Blanchard press machines.
Education and Qualifications:
1. Completion of high school or GED.
2. Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn
3. Minimal 3 years’ experience as a die setter in a manufacturing facility, preferably powdered metal.
4. Experience driving a forklift truck.
Working Environment and Conditions
1. This position requires working in a manufacturing environment.
2. This position requires standing, walking and reach with hands and arms for the entire shift.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime is required.
5. The employee must be willing to work 10-hour shifts.
Benefits include vacation, paid holidays, paid medical and dental insurance, vision, 401K and more!
Millie Price, Human Resources Manager
315 Cardiff Valley Road | Rockwood, TN 37854