Part Time Grounds Keeper
Ventron Management Is Looking For A Part-Time Groundskeeper.
Please Note: As a condition of employment we require the candidate to live on site and be able to work on apart-time basis of 20-25 hours per week. This is a non-exempt position and a W-2 will be provided.
Only Serious Inquiries Apply!
Maintain the lawns, bushes and trees of housing facilities to ensure their eye appeal. They also perform minor repairs as well.
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week with a max of 25 hours per week.
- Maintain appropriate curb appeal and other assigned duties as directed by Property Manager.
- Must be able to live on property.
- Can work on a part-time basis of 20-25 hours per week.
- Must provide proof of current employment.
- Has a valid drivers license.
- Can work on weekends and when needed on short-notice.
- This is a non-exempt position a W-2 is received for this position.
We are Hiring!
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our residents.
Ventron Management offers a positive work culture, competitive compensation package, upward mobility and the belief that excellence should be rewarded. But most of all, we offer you our promise; that you will be valued as an integral part of our team and that you will help to build the best team in the business
Location/Region: Austell, GA