Immediate position available for large property management company expanding into Tracy/Brentwood/Antioch/Discovery Bay/Oakley areas including Tri-Valley. Property Manager will assist in daily operations of business which include:
- Showing Homes
- Inspections (move-in/move-outs)
- Answering Phones
- Working with the general public.
- Taking applications
- Making deposits
- Must have a real estate license. Please do not apply if you do not have a current license in the State of CA.
- Minimum of 2 years property management/real estate experience is preferred (can include a combination of leasing, assistant manager, and/or manager experience).
- Ability to use a computer and has working knowledge of GMAIL, Microsoft Word, Excel, Yardi/or other types of on-site accounting software. Duties are managed by an iPad application, so must be able to operate an iPad.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, copier.
- Must be on time and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Drivers license, insurance and vehicle a must. Reliable transportation and clean driving record also required.
Negotiable based upon past experience and whether applicant has a real estate license.
Liberty Property Management, is one of the largest privately owned property management companies in the nation. Managing over 3,000 properties, we are looking for driven individuals who are motivated to share in our drive for excellence.
Liberty Property Management also encourages and supports continuing education for office staff, whether it's through NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Managers) or with IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management), among others.
Our HOA department services over 35+ Home Owner Associations which provide services to homeowners within their community.
Location/Region: Brentwood, CA