We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in LTC pharmacy preferred
- Knowledge of Medicine-On-Time Packaging preferred, but not required
- Strong critical thinking and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
With a reputation built on service since 1900, Bouvier Pharmacy & Home Medical Solutions offers full pharmacy services along with a complete inventory of Medical Equipment.
Serving Metro West from 128 to Worcester:
Assisted Living Communities
State Sponsored Resident Programs
Visiting Nurse Programs
From Medicine-On-Time prescription packaging, complete respiratory services, mobility, support surfaces or diabetic shoes, we are your one call to meet all your needs. We value clinical integration and take pride in our collaborative approach to assisting with individual or resident care.
Location/Region: Marlborough, MA