d.Diversified Services is looking for a Project Manager for a customer of ours in Detroit.
Applicant must have excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills and standard computer skills. Must have the ability to read blue prints. Applicant must be able to manage groups of 5 to 10 people.
• Coordinating with the retailer to monitor progress of drawings.
• Identifying, requesting and following up on required information from architects and engineers.
• Performing field measurements.
• Coordinating with other trades, suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Scheduling production and delivery of materials.
• Scheduling and overseeing erection.
• Pricing and issuing change order requests and negotiating change orders with General Contractors, Construction Managers, or Owners.
• Working with accounting on job cost estimates and other financial matters.
• Issuing close out documents.
• Developing and maintaining client relationships.
• Developing and maintaining erector relationships and capabilities.
• Traveling to job sites.