Commercial Construction Project Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Austin Leonard
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $125,000A bit about us:
We are extremely proud of our reputation in Delaware and the surrounding areas of Maryland, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Our key strength is providing comprehensive construction project solutions from the pre-design phase of a project through construction and facility occupancy
The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates all activities within the project. This includes working closely with all internal and external project team members to make decisions and recommendations to affect the quality, profitability and optimal outcome of the project.
If you are a Commercial Project Manager with great construction experience, then please read on….Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Projects in the Wilmington Philly areas!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Minimum of 7 years' direct construction management experience
- Experience running projects of greater than $10M or combination of projects that simultaneously equal totals of or over $20M
- Knowledge of or experience managing LEED certified buildings 4
- Proven success managing multiple projects concurrently
- OSHA 30-hour Certification
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Experience managing multiple delivery methods – GC, CM, Design-Build
- Knowledge of specialty areas (e.g., MEP systems, building envelope)
- Experience with industry specific software and technology (e.g., BIM, Microsoft Project, project specific software such as Ibidpro, Prolog, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient with software to view, create, manipulate PDFs (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, BlueBeam)
- Proficient in reading and interpreting documents such as construction plans, safety rules and procedure manuals
- Ability to read and comprehend contracts
- Demonstrate extreme accuracy and organization of the entire project scope.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.Job Requirements:
Location/Region: Wilmington, DE (19894)