VPGC, LLC has openings for a 2nd shift and a 3rd shift Wastewater Operator
The positions could work occasional Saturday hours with additional or different work hours as needed. This position is responsible for safely and efficiently operating the wastewater program while maintaining regulatory compliance. The primary duties will be start up and shut down systems, dump hoppers into offal trucks, filling out proper paperwork, clean hoppers, screens, (DAF) Dissolved Air Floatation, pump pit, lime room handrails and grading. The candidate must also be able to unload chemicals from trucks as needed and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work without close supervision
• Must have excellent attendance record
• Must be very safety oriented
• Must possess and utilize strong leadership skills
• Candidate should have a Forklift license or be able to obtain one. Also, be able to drive a yard buggy
• Must be able to work some holidays if needed or fill-in for co-workers during vacations
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must have a Waste Water treatment license by the Commonwealth of Virginia (or willingness and ability to obtain one).
If interested in this position, please apply in person at Hinton, VA, VEC or online at vapoultrygrowers.com.
(540) 867-4029 phone
(540) 867-4175 fax
VPGC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply
VPGC, LLC is a Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace
VPGC, LLC shall ensure that safety, legality and quality are demonstrated to insure product safety
Location/Region: Hinton, VA (22831)