What we do
WOW Logistics® is a nationally recognized integrated supply chain solutions provider with unparalleled expertise storing and handling food-grade products. Our solution set includes services in three core areas:
1. Operations – Our comprehensive operational solutions include food-grade warehousing, contract operations, transportation, and supply chain consulting.
2. Real Estate Development – Through our Build-to-Lease program, WOW Logistics designs, constructs, and provides project financing and leasing for custom warehousing and light manufacturing facilities.
3. Financing – Our inventory financing solution, the WOW COMMODITY PURCHASE PROGRAM®, finances products requiring extended storage time before being converted into finished goods.
Who we are
Company culture at WOW Logistics is defined by more than a single mission statement. The collection of values outlined in our Little Orange Book guide not only how we do business, but the environment in which we choose to conduct it. Our employees embody these values professionally and personally. We reward that excellence by promoting from within.
Our employee-run 501c3 non-profit, WOW – WE CARE CHARITY, further exemplifies our values through its philanthropic efforts in the communities where WOW Logistics does business.
Why work at WOW?
On average, the company has been growing by more than 10% annually over the last 5 years. Our hard-working and dedicated employees are the reason for our success and their safety and well-being are of the utmost importance. We prioritize providing industry-leading benefits, such as:
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
- FREE onsite health clinic (located at Corporate office)
- Modern office environment (Corporate)
WOW Logistics is now hiring for an experienced Manager of Real Estate and Leasing.
This position will focus on managing existing lease customer relationships as well as negotiating lease renewals. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing and prospecting including management of sales processes related to filling vacant space within WOW’s nearly 7 million sq. ft. of warehouse space.
- Developing relationships with customers. Understanding their needs before the market does
- Develop strategies around each customer related to their specific supply chain needs
- Managing the anticipated outbounds with developed inbounds before vacancies occur
- Developing an ecosystem of construction contractors, economic development resources, and real estate brokers to generate incremental opportunities
- Researching business bases around each of our single tenant lease spaces so that a database can be developed to directly market anticipated vacancies partnering with Sales to construct targeted lists per building
- Development of simple email campaigns per event
- Cross-sell to your ecosystem – combine value propositions of the three major services, creating one information packet as a leave-behind, with the ability to position BTL (Build To Lease) and Contract Operations value propositions.
- Using real estate brokers as a method of last resort by providing them prospect exclusions for each deal
- Manage single tenant lease satisfaction
- Present and market lease facilities to prospective customers
- Maintain relationships with local economic development councils and municipalities
- Review monthly invoicing
- Develop and retain business relationships with existing customers
- Use business development skills to identify, qualify, obtain, and develop relationships with prospective customers
- Manage rate negotiations with prospective and existing customers
- Process accurate and timely proposals
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Manage account data via WOW’s CRM – Sugar
- Other general account management and sales process tasks
- Must have a minimum of 5 years industrial real estate experience
- Must be able to analyze leases and understand contract language pertaining to real estate
- Real Estate license, preferred
- Thorough understanding of various markets
- Proven relationship building experience
- Ability to cross sell services
- Local and occasional overnight travel required (40% travel, 60% office)
- Strong phone skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
Apply online! at www.wowlogistics.com/careers
Companies partner with WOW Logistics to tackle some of their toughest supply chain challenges. The solutions we offer exist within three core business areas - Operations, Real Estate, and Financing. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and efficient operations has allowed us to master the art of combining our services to deliver integrated supply chain solutions to our customers. Our investment in top-tier logistics technology and our expertise in storing and handling food-grade product make us an industry leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the Fox Valley.
Why Work at WOW Logistics?
If you've got what it takes to join the team, we've got a lot to offer—competitive wages, attractive benefits, modern work environment, and a casual dress code in our corporate office. There’s also plenty of room for growth! WOW Logistics prioritizes promoting from within before looking externally to fill positions. In fact, 32 percent of current WOW Logistics employees have received promotions since their hire date, and 55 percent of those employees have received more than one promotion. Finally, our corporate culture can’t be beat—check out our Little Orange Book to learn more!