THE NATION'S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry.
We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has led us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional cleaning results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
FLOOR TECH JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our goal is to provide a superior level of cleaning quality in an assigned area to maintain a clean working environment.
* Reports to the Environmental Services Director for work scheduling .
* In assigned areas, performs daily cleaning, buffing, and bonneting procedures in accordance with HHS training videos.
* Records work completed on Area Assignment Checklist .
* Responds to Housekeeping pages .
* Performs floor stripping and extraction projects .
* Performs other tasks as assigned by department Director .
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
* Benefits offered (Medical)
* Paid Time Off (must work 36 hours)
* Short Term Disability
* Voluntary Life
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
HHS IS SEEKING HOUSEKEEPERS AND FLOOR TECHS! FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
DAY/EVENING/NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE .
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, E-verify, and drug screen .
Thank you for your interest in HOSPITAL HOUSEKEEPING SYSTEMS, LLC. Our records indicate that you have already submitted an application for employment. Should your prior experience match our business needs, you will be contacted by a representative of our company.
Location/Region: Corpus Christi, TX