In Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Plano we looking for a Professional, Friendly, & Motivated Pet Stylist/Pet Groomer with at least 2 year previous grooming experience to join our pack! We are looking to hire a full time pet groomer/pet stylist immediately for a busy growing pet salon. Please see requirements before applying.
Pet Groomer Responsibilities and Duties:
- Professional grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds and cats.
- Perform grooming services, including clipping, hand scissoring, medicated and general cleansing, parasite control baths, pedicures, and ear cleansing, as requested for each pet
- Ability and stamina to cut several dogs per day.
- Groom animals utilizing techniques which vary depending on type of hair, coat, breed and owner instructions; bathe and dry animals; perform pedicures and clean ears
- Perform all general maintenance of grooming room; clean cages, tubs, grooming tables; vacuum floor; mop floor daily; empty trash; clean clipper blades, scissors and brushes after use.
- Recommend retail products that would aid in home grooming care of pets.
- Enjoys working closely with other team members.
We provide Healthcare benefits
Pet Groomer Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 year of Pet Stylist/Pet Grooming experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Must be familiar with standard cuts for all breeds, including puppy cuts.
- Must be proficient in hand scissoring techniques, as well as using various tools of the trade.
- Must love working with animals.
- Must be reliable, a team player with a positive attitude and must have a great work ethic.
- Must maintain a clean and healthy environment for clients.
- Great work ethic, organized and reliable.
- Please provide groomer experience resume and portfolio, if available, when applying
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: 50/50 commission + tips
Relevant: 2 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $500.00 to $1,500.00 /week
- grooming: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 18208 Preston Rd Ste D15, Dallas TX 75252 (Required)
- Have you professionally groomed animals before, if so what kind and for how long?
- Store Discounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Work ethic-oriented -- responsible and communicative