Counseling To Inspire is looking for a therapist to join our busy private practice. Counseling To Inspire specializes in children, teens and individuals and their unique needs.
Potential candidate provides direct assessment, diagnosis formulation, treatment planning, treatment intervention, psycho-educational, and groups, to clients and family members. Familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate treatment intervention needed. Have expertise in a variety of treatment modalities, knowledge and ability to utilize current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM).
Candidates must be willing to work a 2+ days a week including evening and/or weekends. Friday- Tuesday shifts are currently available. Candidates must have experience working with diverse populations with a variety of needs. Experience treating trauma and/or working with couples is a plus.
Valid and current California Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Married and Family Therapist (LMFT), license required have a National Provider Identifier(NPI). Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidently.
The majority of this position will be spent directly with clients, however maintaining written record of therapy sessions and pertinent information is a must.
- Master of Arts or Sciences in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling. Must be in good standing and licensed as LMFT, LPCC, or LCSW with the California BBS
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding theories and practices of the therapeutic process, and Law and Ethics.
- Basic understanding of basic computer program, and have experience documenting assessment and progress notes.
- Experience working with children and teens.
- Experience working with couples
- Experience providing clinical supervision
- Bilingual Therapist
Shifts Available: Evenings or Weekends
Candidates must be willing to work 2-5 days a week.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and letter of interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
Counseling to Inspire, Inc. is a private practice setting looking to expand services to the weekends.