Location Irving, TX, US
Duration: 3-6 months
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with technical and business team members to document operational procedures
· Develop documents to maintain an updated set of policies and procedures consistent with technology and HIPAA/HiTrust guidelines
· Organize content to ensure information is easily accessible
· Work with security management team to establish a standard for versioning, retention, and cross-reference
· Maintain inventory of policies, procedures
Occupational Experience & Education Requirements
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 2 - 4 years of similar work experience.
· Demonstrated ability to write clearly, concisely and accurately
· Experience with technical and business expertise in documenting policies and procedures
· Experience with MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel, PPT, SharePoint
· Experience communicating effectively, verbally, and in writing, with people at all levels of an organization
· Experience in working directly or indirectly with technical and business teams
· Experience with planning for and leading group facilitation sessions
· Familiarity with Security and Data Privacy Compliance
· Familiarity with software and hardware Infrastructure operations.
· Ability to take represent complex processes clearly and simply
· Experience facilitating meetings and discovery sessions
· Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
· Able to work as a team member, as well as independently
· Able to handle confidential information
Lightbeam Health Solutions, Inc. is a Population Health Management software vendor. We provide a single platform that facilitates end-to-end population management. Our comprehensive tool set supports Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), payers, large provider groups, health systems and other healthcare organizations who aspire to provide superior care to their patients at a lower cost.