Our Client, a Renowned Broadcasting Company, is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer/Production Artist to provide graphic design and production support for print and digital based collateral, signage, and a variety of graphic art projects that accurately reflect the brand. Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment will be key to your success!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take conceptual direction to create original graphics for all of the company’s properties
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production
- Support the execution of new creative ideas (i.e. marketing campaigns, social content, event collateral, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in an agency setting or entertainment company
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and Invision
- Keynote and high level of technological literacy on Mac platform
- Deep understanding of graphic design principles
- Experience with compositing, color correction, and retouching
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Innovation, vision, expertise—all words that perfectly describe the creative talent, marketing and sales professionals, and industry leaders we partner with at Syndicatebleu. No matter your industry or discipline, let us design your perfect match.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA