Agape Pet Hospital is unique for multiple reasons, but it starts with who we are and what we want for our community. Agape Pet Hospital has this name for a reason. When Dr. Crowell opened the practice, he chose Agape (a greater love, Godly love) because that is how he wanted his clients, patients and staff to feel and be treated. We offer wellness plans for all stages of pets lives, and we are also the only hospital in our area that offers Stem Cell Therapy.
If you would like to be part of our compassionate and respectful work family, please apply today!
A qualified applicant will demonstrate knowledge and skills in the grooming industry and will possess the following skills:
* Utilize grooming instruments, including shears and dryers
* Perform grooming services per client instructions
* Comfort calming and working with nervous dogs to promote a positive experience
* Positive attitude towards all pets and their owners as well as comfort with all breeds of dogs and cats
* Direct customer service experience to establish a trusting bond with our clients and to handle potentially difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
* High standard for cleanliness and the self-directedness to keep your workstation neat and tidy
* Skilled in other areas including nail trims, ear cleaning, and anal gland expressing
* Ability to receive feedback from clients
* The position requires bending, kneeling, lifting (up to 50 pounds, as necessary), and standing for long periods of time.
* At least one (1) year of experience as a professional pet groomer required
* References required
* Commission based pay
* Medical and Dental benefits
Location/Region: Spring Hill, TN