Asbestos Identification Laboratory is an environmental laboratory specializing in testing bulk building materials for the presence of asbestos. AIL is currently seeking a Full Time PLM Analyst.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of a variety of environmental samples.
- Reading and identifying building materials for the presence of asbestos.
- Maintaining QA/QC and company policy.
- Must be familiar with daily activities in the laboratory.
- Record data in a specific manner.
- Working on special projects as assigned, some clerical work involved, and data entry.
- Bachelor's in Geology.
- College-Level course in Statistics or Quality Assurance is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years' environmental microbiology lab experience
- Must have lab experience and be proficient in common lab procedures.
- Good Communication Skills (will have some client interaction).
- Candidate must be able to distinguish colors in order to perform analysis.
- Good Computer Skills both in Typing and MS Office.
- Attention to Detail, Strong Analytical skills, and understanding of custody client confidentiality.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work weekends if needed.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. extra hours and/or weekends may be required to meet business demands
Asbestos Identification Laboratory is a growing company. Our team is well respected for professionalism and experience. AIL provides medical, dental, holidays and paid time off. Join us during one of the most exciting times in our company’s history.
Compensation will be based on work experience.
Asbestos Identification Laboratory tests building materials for the presence of asbestos. We are a growing company that could use you on our team.
Location/Region: Woburn, MA