Amee Bay, LLC, a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Technician, Navy Shipboard to support employment opportunities in the Jacksonville, Fl area.
Salary Range: $16 - $45 Hourly
Qualified Candidates will be expected to:
- Provide Fleet Technical Assistance
- Troubleshoot and repair of Combat Systems
- Perform maintenance of Communications Systems
- Provide general shipboard electronics assessments
- Perform technical document upkeep
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DOD Clearance; Active Secret Clearance preferred
- High School Diploma
- US Navy experience as a Fire Controlman, Communications Technician, Electrical Technician, or Shipboard Network Manager.
Applicants may apply online at: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=43&rid=1332
Position is located in Jacksonville, FL.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local.