Vets Securing America (C15768)
Seeking active Commissioned Security Officers to become an integral part of our team.
Location Central Austin/South Austin
The selected individuals will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Must have excellent communication skills and be willing to work closely with the clients to meet expectations. Must be able to self manage.
Work week Monday through Friday 0800-1700; Government Holidays observed.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Patrols and post inspections as needed.
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Minimum 1 yrs. previous experience in security, law enforcement, military or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Commissioned Security license
- reliable source of communication and transportation
- Pass a drug and background screen
Free uniforms issued and healthcare package offered
Vets Securing America, we are focused on providing the best security services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Location/Region: Gatesville, TX