About the job:
- Customize rifles and chassis systems for high volume distributor.
- Manual lathe & mil
- CNC lathe experience
- Build and customize customer orders and assist them with custom built firearms
- Assemble and dissemble firearms
- Inspect, clean and lubricate firearms
- Repair damaged guns
- Add custom or aftermarket parts, such as swivel, recoil pads, sights, scopes, grips and stocks
- Touch up engraving and other markings
- Fit barrels
- Correct headspace of gun and cartridge
- Replace barrels and firing mechanism
- Quality control of all repairs
- Maintain your shop area
- Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gunsmith training
- Gunsmithing and CNC Machinist experience a must
- Firearam background
Mile High Shooting Accessories
is Owned and Operated by Randy and Diann Pennington; they
have over 30 years in the Retail Shooting and Shooting Sports
Industry. Mile High Shooting Accessories is also certified as a
Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Randy Pennington and
Ray Stafford owned Mile High Shooting Park for 20 years.
Randy is a Disabled Veteran who served in Vietnam
and has a strong compassion for
our military personnel.
Mile High Shooting Accessories provides quality products and
equipment for Long Range shooters of every discipline. We
only sell products we believe in and use in the field. Great
customer service and satisfaction is a way of life at Mile High
Shooting. We follow that time-honored tradition of treating our
customers like we want to be treated.
Our Mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality
products, exemplary customer service and product knowledge.
We strive to become your one stop shop for all your shooting needs.
Location/Region: Erie, CO