Find your career path as a full-time nocturnist on our hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky. Join an established hospitalist program and collegial practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of family medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service. This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
The program provides a great work-life balance with a 7-on, 7-off schedule, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer. This position features a substantial sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. We ask that you be internal medicine or family medicine trained to apply. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Excellent compensation including hourly, RVU and quality bonus
- Tiered compensation depending on experience
- Malpractice and tail
- Minimum of 130 hours for fulltime
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Student loan repayment
- Visa sponsorship available
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
Location/Region: Madisonville, KY (42431)